Our budget is forecast for a year based on registrations and commitments when a player registers with the club. We follow the standard of club soccer across the country in only offering refunds under certain circumstances.
The following are the circumstances/conditions where refunds will be processed:
1) No Available Team - If CAC cannot place a player on a team, or the offer of a training spot/back up player is not acceptable to the parent/player, and no other reasonable agreement can be made, a full refund (minus any out of pocket club expenses such as insurance) of deposit, uniform fee (only if not worn), and prepaid training fees paid will be issued.
2) Player Moving Away - In the event a player moves out of the area, beyond reasonable commuting distance, a prorated refund of prepaid training fees will be issued. No refund of the uniform fees or deposit. Uniform may be bought back, at a price negotiated between the club and family.
3) Serious Injury/Illness – In the event a player cannot participate due to a season ending severe injury or illness a prorated refund of prepaid training fees will be issued. No refund of the uniform fees or deposit. Uniform may be bought back, at a price negotiated between the club and family.
Requests for refunds must be made IN WRITING via email to the club registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org). CAC reserves the right to consider cases involving extenuating circumstances not covered above on a case by case basis.
The following natural disaster, weather, and pandemic procedures will be followed:
1) Weather – No refunds will be issued in the case of weather cancellations. However, makeup training MAY be offered at the discretion of the head coach.
2) Natural Disaster/Pandemic - In the event of a season ending natural disaster or pandemic prorated prepaid training fees will be refunded if the player will not be returning the next season, or credited to the player’s account. If such cancellations should occur after February of the seasonal year prorated amount of the deposit MAY be refunded or credited to a player’s account ONLY IF they registered with CAC after 1st January of the seasonal year. NO refunds of uniform fees.